Tuesday 23 October 2012

Pakistani MATH Tutor - Expert in Advance Math Call:0332-9283300

Pakistani MATH Tutor - Expert in Advance Math
I graduated in 2005 with a Bachelor of Engineering from the NED University Karachi. I have taken a variety of math classes at both the community college and university level. I excelled in these classes, and I would be more than happy to help others in these subjects. I live in the Karachi Pakistan. I have managed skilled team of teachers to teach all major subjects online, we are here to offer private one-on-one online tutoring services for middle school, high school, running start, community college, technical college, and university students.
We bring more than 4 years of online tutoring experience as well as a friendly and encouraging attitude to every tutoring session. When we teach, we follow a "learn through examples" technique by demonstrating the approach to solving a problem through several examples while explaining to the student my rationale behind my thought process. Afterwards, we give the student the opportunity to apply these approaches with other practice problems from their textbook or class handout(s) while observing and intervening to help the student when the student has difficulty by breaking down the approach further. We have had great success in the past with this technique, and We continue to use it to this day whenever we teach.
Our fees is flexible and be paid in cash after Demo Class. We are available to teach all 7 days of the week in USA, Canada, UAE, Europe, Australia, Pakistan, Dubai, Saudi Arab etc. We are certainly open to tutoring in Pakistan cities as well.
We provide tutoring in the following subjects:
Arithmetic
• Pre-Algebra
• Algebra I (Introductory Algebra)
• Algebra II (Intermediate Algebra)
• Pre-Calculus I (College Algebra)
• Pre-Calculus II (Trigonometry)
• Calculus I (Derivatives)
• Calculus II (Integrals)
• Calculus III (Sequences & Series)
• Calculus IV (Multivariable)
• Differential Equations
• Linear Programming


Thank you for your time and consideration.

1 comment: